Conditional Split transformation is common transformation and It is used to split data based on condition. This transformation has One Input and Multiple Outputs. It works like CASE WHEN statement or IF ELSE condition.
For this transformation,We are explaining the example How to split and insert data of one table into two tables based on condition by using Conditional Split Transformation.
Steps to split data in multiple destination using Conditional Split transformation:
In previous articles, We have explained to open BIDS and create a package. Now we are going to explain how to use Conditional Split Transformation.
1) Drag and drop OLE DB Source and Conditional Split Transformation from SSIS toolbox into data flow tab.
2) Now Double click on OLE-DB source , OLE-DB source editor window will open and need to select table.
3) Click on the columns tab to check the columns and click on “ok” button.
4) Double Click on Conditional Split Transformation , Conditional Split Transformation editor window will open to provide the conditions .
Here we used two cases:
If Salary <=10000
Data will split based on above conditions and insert into two tables.
5) Drag and Drop two OLE DB destination from SSIS toolbox into data flow tab.
6) Once You drag and drop arrow to connect Conditional Split Transformation with OLE DB destination, Input Output Selection window will open.Now we can choose case1 to insert data into destination.
7) Double Click on OLE DB destination , OLE DB destination editor window will open to configuration table in which we need to send data based on case1 .
8) Click on the Mappings tab to check the columns and click on “Ok” button.
9) Once You drag and drop arrow to connect Conditional Split Transformation with OLE DB destination1, Input Output Selection window will open.Now we can choose case2 to insert data into other destination.
10) Double Click on OLE DB destination1 , OLE DB destination editor1 window will open to configuration table in which we need to send data based on case2 .
11) Click on the Mappings tab to check the columns .
12) Click on “Ok” button to complete the configuration and execute the package to check the result in database.
13) Open SQL Server Management Studio to check the output in OLE DB destination.
14) Open SQL Server Management Studio to check the output in OLE DB destination1.
If you want to sell your readymade software to the genuine clients or businessman, list your software with details and demo links.
Clients will find it using our advanced search filter and will contact you directly.
No any charge for the product lsiting.