1. What is Node.js
It is an open source web framwork
It works on event-driven, non-blocking I/O model.
It is used to build server side web application and services.
2. Where can you use Node.js?
To build a web application.
To build Real time applications.
To build network application.
To build microservices
3. Who is the author of Node Js ?
Node.js was developed by Ryan Dahl in 2009.
4. What are the features of Node.js
Node.js is an open source, cross-platform server environment
Node.js uses asynchronous programming
Works on Asynchronous and Event Driven model.
It creates lightweight and efficient, perfect for data-intensive real-time applications
It is Single Threaded but very Highly Scalable
5. In which Language Node Js is written ?
6. What is NPM in Node.js and what is its role?
NPM - Node package manager
It is the global command which we get after installing the Node.js on our system
To check if its available or not or to check the version :
It will return the version of the npm installed with node.js
By the help of this npm command we can manage all the modules and node.js application run/build/test.. commands
7. How do you update NPM to a new version in Node.js ?
install npm@latest -g to install the newest npm update
8. How can you check the installed version of Node Js ?
9. What are Modules in Node Js ?
Modules are the package of utilities for the specific functionalities which helps in the building the application.
10. What are the available modules mostly used in Node.js?
Node.js available Modules :