Senior Java AWS Developer
|Company Name||Clearwater Analytics|
|Posting date||May 18, 2020|
About Clearwater Analytics® Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates reconcile, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is looking for talented Software Developers who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.
Clearwater operates several dynamic project teams within our development organization.
The position is with our New Products group. This team is tackling new initiatives to significantly grow revenue opportunities for Clearwater. One of the areas being pursued is Data as a Service (DaaS). Within DaaS, there are a number of potential subset offerings that are interesting. Standalone reporting, Statements, Data aggregation, and management, to name a few. The team is uniquely positioned to work on greenfield, high-impact system design, and architecture.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working on a team alongside other talented developers creating quality software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and security traders on Wall Street
• Participating in Agile meetings to contribute with development strategies and product roadmap
• Owning critical processes that are highly available and scalable
• Producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies
• Encouraging collaboration and stimulating creativity
• Contributing to design and architectural decisions
• Providing expertise to our ever-growing workforce
• Automated collection/aggregation/normalization of data
• Calculation engine to feed specific client reporting elements
• REST APIs to allow smooth input and output of data for our client intra-system interactions
• UI to provide users access to collected data and insight into data delivery, data quality, and report generation
• 4+ years of professional experience in software development
• Strong knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem-solving
• Fluent in of the Java, and exposure of Python.
• Good experience with AWS development, using technologies like Amazon Cloud Formation/CDK, Lambdas, S3, RDS
• Exposure to DevOps on AWS
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
• Experience in implementing and consuming large-scale web services
• Experience designing and integrating with REST APIs
• Strong problem-solving skills
Desired experience and skills:
How you matchCriteria provided by job poster
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|No. of openings||1|
|Salary Range||Rs. -|
If you want to sell your readymade software to the genuine clients or businessman, list your software with details and demo links.
Clients will find it using our advanced search filter and will contact you directly.
No any charge for the product lsiting.